PDA

View Full Version : Stupid stuff

sully0105
12-06-2012, 05:24 PM
So I stayed home sick(again) and I was on my computer earlier and was thinking what if I get scared of numbers? I had what I call a "jump" and now I'm scared that I'm scared of numbers like 1 2 3 4.... I dont know why I would be and it's totally stupid, it's not like I'm gonna die or anything. Ugh I've had anxiety for 3 months now and I just can't deal with it

dazza
12-06-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm interested in this "jump" you mention... please describe it in fullest detail.

sully0105
12-06-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm interested in this "jump" you mention... please describe it in fullest detail.

It's that moment when you get scared for a second, like that sensation in the middle of you chest expands. Hmmm let me think of a better way...... Ok so if that sensation in your chest is a little circle the "jump" is when it expands really fast and peaks for a little then goes back down, its where you have to take that deep breath. Crap i dont know a good way to explain it, I guess the best way would be to say if you're watching a scary movie and something pops up fast you get that really high level of fear for a second then it goes away, that's the only way I can describe it, sorry if its not clear.

mellymel
12-06-2012, 05:54 PM
I have stupid weird thoughts like that too.