PDA

View Full Version : Concert brings it all back...

Slammed Vdub
12-05-2012, 10:05 PM
so i have been anxiety free for a while now. I went to a trans-Siberian concert tonight and i was absolutely fine throughout the concert. Not a trace of anxiety. But after i left i became super depressed and the anxiety started to creep back. It seems anytime i go to an exciting event it comes back. Sorta like i wish my life was as exciting as the event. Going to exciting events really seems like showing how boring and uneventful my life is. I wish i could be on stage feeling all of the energy all the time instead of living my boring life. Can anyone else relate to this? It seems to be my trigger, but i have no idea why.

SunnieDebris
12-05-2012, 10:14 PM
I think a lot if people can identify with that feeling. Just because you're not on stage doesn't mean that your life is bereft of meaning and joy. Most people have boring jobs, that's just a reality. I'm glad to hear that you are able to get out and go to events like that.

Slammed Vdub
12-06-2012, 01:56 PM
It seems i have been over sensitive for as long as i can remember. That seems to be triggering everything. How exactly do i become less sensitive?