PDA

View Full Version : This is crazy!!! Had to pull over

jlong007
12-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Why is it that every time I hear that someone had a heart attack, I start to panic? I feel this hotness shoot up and I start to freak out. Anyone ever experience this?

trinidiva
12-03-2012, 06:45 PM
I had to stop watching and reading certain things, because they would upset me.....and trigger the anxiety attack.........

jlong007
12-03-2012, 06:51 PM
I have a huge heart attack anxiety, every time some one dies, I have to how old they were and how they died. It's driving me insane and then when I find out how they died, I start having a panic attack

buddaboy
12-03-2012, 07:06 PM
I had to stop watching and reading certain things, because they would upset me.....and trigger the anxiety attack.........

I'm the same way, if people only knew the millions of things I close my eyes to and refrain from hearing or seeing to avoid a panic attack they would definitely think I'm nuts, certain things trigger for certain reasons

SunnieDebris
12-03-2012, 09:09 PM
I stopped watching TV years ago. All it does is show you how you're lacking in order to sell you something. And the news programs are even worse. I no longer even own a TV, and I don't miss it at all.