PDA

View Full Version : New here.

hanney_boo
11-29-2012, 09:14 PM
I've been struggling with anxiety for years and recently hit a point where I cannot seem to even think or function. I am constantly worrying about everything all the time. I am going to the doctors to see what else I can do. I just feel so hopeless and scared and I just want to be back to normal again

Manpie
11-30-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm the same, I can't see a time in the future where I'll be free to enjoy life again.

Saldav
11-30-2012, 11:24 AM
I've been struggling with anxiety for years and recently hit a point where I cannot seem to even think or function. I am constantly worrying about everything all the time. I am going to the doctors to see what else I can do. I just feel so hopeless and scared and I just want to be back to normal again

I understand exactly how you feel, it's a horrible feeling. Keep your head up your not alone.

MillieH
11-30-2012, 08:29 PM
I understand how you feel. I have a panic attack every morning before work and then spiral into the "I hate my job and want to leave but I need to buy a car to get to said new job but I can't afford one because they cut my hours so I have to stay and stay miserable" thought process.

ilovejake
12-01-2012, 06:23 PM
I was in your case a couple weeks ago. Worrying 24/7 and scared all the time. I actually finally broke down and went to the doctor because I thought I was sick and something was wrong with me. She told me my anxiety was so bad and found ways to try to help me. Going to the doctor is a great choice. I wish you luck in finding ways to help your anxiety.

natuhhleee
12-01-2012, 06:42 PM
I was in your case a couple weeks ago. Worrying 24/7 and scared all the time. I actually finally broke down and went to the doctor because I thought I was sick and something was wrong with me. She told me my anxiety was so bad and found ways to try to help me. Going to the doctor is a great choice. I wish you luck in finding ways to help your anxiety.

I have to agree 100% if I had chose to stay away from docs, I would still be completely miserable. I was prescribed medication and got my first full night of sleep in months, and haven't had a panic attack in three days, which is a huge deal.