PDA

View Full Version : Hello im new :)

buddaboy
11-28-2012, 03:03 PM
Hey just wanted to introduce myself, have conversations with people I can relate to. I have always dealt with severe anxiety, it became severely worse into adult hood after my divorce. I'm very insecure in my relationships and my anxiety shelters me for fear of people who don't understand

mellymel
11-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Welcome :) my anxiety has gotten worse with age too.

mw0929
11-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Welcome! Lots of good people on here that can relate.

Social Butterfly
11-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Welcome! You are sure to get great advice and get the opportunity to talk to people who understand you here :)

dazza
11-28-2012, 05:18 PM
Howdy do!

Whatever's on your mind - spill it on here.

There's always a good spread of opinions and input on this forum. Hopefully you'll get something out of it - if only to realize there are so many people suffering the same or a whole lot worse.

natuhhleee
11-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Hey just wanted to introduce myself, have conversations with people I can relate to. I have always dealt with severe anxiety, it became severely worse into adult hood after my divorce. I'm very insecure in my relationships and my anxiety shelters me for fear of people who don't understand

Congrats on joining, all the awesome people here have helped me through a good deal of panic attacks.

stjlynn
11-28-2012, 06:08 PM
My anxiety has gotten worse the older I get too... This is a place where you aren't judged and people care!!

rcohn20
11-28-2012, 09:16 PM

You're not alone! Everyone on here has dealt and continues to deal with anxiety. It's debilitating...I'm trying to cope as I write this. But so far when I've reached out I've gotten great support from everyone on this app and you will too!

buddaboy
11-29-2012, 09:47 AM
Thanks everybody!! I really enjoy this forum already

Str8crew
11-29-2012, 10:06 AM
There's always a good spread of opinions and input on this forum. Hopefully you'll get something out of it - if only to realize there are so many people suffering the same or a whole lot worse.[/QUOTE]

Welcome! ^what he said^ I love coming here ... it really helps me to know I am not alone in what I go through and its a wonderful thing when others can understand what you're going through! My anxiety has gotten a lot worse w/age so I can relate also.

lsapphirel
11-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Ive been insecure all my life. I am alwwys anxious, always worried always wanting perfection and boom, welcome anxiety, a world i never knew exist. Oh well, just gotta ride it out eh.