PDA

View Full Version : scared for my brother

doomsday
04-25-2007, 07:46 AM
My brother has just came to me and started saying really disturbed things, he said "please tell me thats not mum and dad" and we have a dog and he said thats not our dog that they killed her last night did'nt they?". Its really starting to scare me, I said they have'nt changed its all on your head and he was like please tell me whats going on. I said why do you think they are different, he would'nt aswer and he seemed really confused, then he left. I know hes been on medication before, I don't know if hes taking it thought, to be honest my dad has really been trying to take care of things. I am kind of scared of him been in the house now, because that kind of talk, he told mum "why do you want to kill me?" To think of mum and dad in that way, theres just something very wrong. I don't want him like doing anything you know, its very scary for me because i have anxiety and mum and dad are like the 2 people i have aswell as the dog.

V for Victor
04-25-2007, 06:19 PM
I might suggest maybe taking him to see a doctor. It doesn't sound like the behavior is normal, or more accurately, healthy.