PDA

View Full Version : hello

hellopleasedtomeeyou
11-25-2012, 06:13 PM
hey,

so, as you can tell, I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself to all you fine ladies & gentlemen :) I suffer from generalized anxiety (I think?) and my biggest anxiety issues revolve around career and relationships (both friendships and romantic).

anyhow, I hope you are all doing well and getting better :)

mw0929
11-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Hi & welcome to the forum! Hope your Monday is going well.

hellopleasedtomeeyou
11-26-2012, 09:37 AM
thank you. I am doing ok today, but I have a job interview in t-minus 2 hours and I am a bit nervous about it. it seems like when I get nervous, depressive thoughts creep into my brain. It is a sort of self-sabotage defense mechanism. Anyways, I hope things are going well with you.

mw0929
11-26-2012, 11:21 AM
thank you. I am doing ok today, but I have a job interview in t-minus 2 hours and I am a bit nervous about it. it seems like when I get nervous, depressive thoughts creep into my brain. It is a sort of self-sabotage defense mechanism. Anyways, I hope things are going well with you.

Good luck with your interview. Just try to tell yourself you got this! I'm sure you will do great. Things are going ok today so far "finger crossed".

hellopleasedtomeeyou
11-26-2012, 03:20 PM
Good luck with your interview. Just try to tell yourself you got this! I'm sure you will do great. Things are going ok today so far "finger crossed".

unfortunately, the interview did not go so well. But I have another one on Wednesday, so hopefully things go better for that. hope things are still good with you today.

mw0929
11-26-2012, 04:15 PM
unfortunately, the interview did not go so well. But I have another one on Wednesday, so hopefully things go better for that. hope things are still good with you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Good luck on the next one! Things have been ok today. I am a little stressed studying for finals but I'm managing.