PDA

View Full Version : It's back!

jfletch
11-25-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi everyone,

This is my first time on here and am just hoping to reach out to all that suffer from anxiety/panic disorder. This is something I have battled for 11 years. Panic attacks are back. Has anyone else on here relapsed? If that is even what it is called? Think I just need to know I am not alone and have people I can relate to.

mrstanny
11-25-2012, 02:37 PM
I have had them on and off for a few years now. Depending on what is happening in my life they come and go. Right now i dont c myself getting better but i try and tell myself ive overcome it in the past and i will do it again

jessie2188
11-25-2012, 02:46 PM
Hey I have had panic attacks an anxiety on an off since I had my son 4 years ago... I suffered 2 years with this problem then it went away for 2 yrs an know mine is bk again so no u r not the only one... It's a horrible feeling I feel online even though I have a supported partner n a lovley 4 yr old son I still feel like it's the end of the world I'm always scared if something bad is goin to happend to my little boy as my aunt had a still born just a few monthes me having my son ... I constly worry n stress over things I don't need to I feel like I'm goin mad at times too .

mrstanny
11-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Mine have got worse after having my son aswell. Do you get out much? I think mine have come back because i dont really see anyone anymore and ive lost alot of friends as most of them are young and single

alankay
11-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Yep, examine you life situation and you'll find something causing your anxiety to spike right now. Get it out in the open and it should help. Alankay

mrstanny
11-25-2012, 03:34 PM
What do you mean by get it out in the open? I dont really have anyone to talk to about it. Is there anything u can suggest to help me overcome it? Its gotten so bad i cant walk outdoors alone without shaking and feeling extremely paranoid even during the day

jfletch
11-25-2012, 03:57 PM
I have noticed that I am starting to develop agoraphobia . I also feel very nervous and dizzy and shaky when I am out. But I have been forcing myself to get out. Exposure therapy is what I have been reading. Are you guys taking any medication. I am on Zoloft and also have Ativan which I try hard not to take often in fear of dependence.

mrstanny
11-25-2012, 04:07 PM
I try to push myself aswel or i know i wont get over it. Ive become used to being at home on my own and i thought i was happy that way. Im not taking any medication at all for the same reason i dont want to become dependant on them but this is the worst i have ever been so i might just have to