PDA

View Full Version : lonley

callmeshady
04-23-2007, 08:12 PM
today i feel relle alone...idk i have friends and i guess there pretty cool...there is always gonna be some ditance between us however..idk just cause ther friends...i wish i had a girlfriend..somone to love and somone to talk to...i hate how every girl i like seems to screw me over..pretending to like me and leaving me to rott..and then some people all of a sudden dont wanna talk anymore..idk why i bother...i guess im just waiting for that one person to come by and just make me feel less lonley and have somthing to smile for. until then its just all the same crap, differnt day :(

R8DRN8SHN
06-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Thats how people are. Thats why I sometimes treat people like dirt because I remember when they disrespected me.

ligeia
06-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Finding good people who are compassionate, understanding and loving is hard to do. I suffered a lot of heartache, trying to find someone who made me feel better but it wasn't really possible at that place and time.

I am super duper extremely fortunate to have a boyfriend (2.5 years now!) with whom I can truly be myself and relax, show my depression and anxiety, etc.

You will find her, don't worry. It takes a long time, just know that all the crap you go through now will make it that much more clear when you find someone worthwhile.

Part of it has to do with maturity also... when I was younger and had serious issues to talk about, no one else my age understood me. Now that I am a little older and have found a boyfriend who is emotionally stable and mature, the relationship is much more that way.

bohemianbarbie
06-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Just don't fall in love until you know you've found someone that you really like. Don't go for girls that you think your friends would want, go for girls that you know are right for you and are good for you. People get their hearts broken all the time, your going to get your heart broken many times before you find the right girl. Just think about it, think about what you want in a girl, what you like and what you don't like. Some girls can be serious bitches, you'll know when you found someone you can trust and open up to. But never under estimate a girls identity unless you've personally spent time with her and know exactly what kind of path of life she's walked. Because sometimes you might think you know but really you have know idea.

06-29-2007, 10:00 AM
today i feel relle alone...idk i have friends and i guess there pretty cool...there is always gonna be some ditance between us however..idk just cause ther friends...i wish i had a girlfriend..somone to love and somone to talk to...i hate how every girl i like seems to screw me over..pretending to like me and leaving me to rott..and then some people all of a sudden dont wanna talk anymore..idk why i bother...i guess im just waiting for that one person to come by and just make me feel less lonley and have somthing to smile for. until then its just all the same crap, differnt day :(

I understand what you feel Shady...I know its hard to find a good friend and the true love of your life...Just be patient, they will come your way and you will never notice it...They are just around the corner.

Spot
09-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Some girls can be serious bitches, you'll know when you found someone you can trust and open up to. But never under estimate a girls identity unless you've personally spent time with her and know exactly what kind of path of life she's walked. Because sometimes you might think you know but really you have know idea.

I have a simple question. How many believe girls (and guys) can change having been down a certain path? I know this may question our faith in our own personal recovery (although more conditional than perogitive). You often hear of people using the excuse 'a previous lifetime'.

BTW..I've known some men long beyond their family years who still don't truly know their wives and question who they're really with. Watch Jack Nicholson's "About Schmidt". A dark satyrical comedy.

Hang in there shady...Eminem made it. Besides, many sucess stories are based on trial and error (and error, error, error, error, error, etc.)

Robbed
09-23-2008, 08:32 PM
I have a simple question. How many believe girls (and guys) can change having been down a certain path?

I believe that ANYBODY can change, regardless of how long they have been down a certain 'path'. But here is the problem: in order for a person to change, they actually first have to WANT to change. Change is almost never easy, and if you don't really want to change, it is just not happening. Also, SO many people out there (probably everybody, at least when it comes to SOMETHING) see nothing wrong with what they are doing, however bad that may be. And when this is the case, change will NEVER happen. Of course, sometimes, people truly DO want to change, but just don't know how. Oftentimes, we give up simply for this reason and decide to leave 'well enough' alone.

punkgod94
09-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Hey callmeshady. I didn't read the rest of the post, just your initial post. Let me give you some words of wisdom from my own pesonal experience. If your depression is that crippling to you personally, you have to first learn to love yourself before you can learn to love somebody else. Otherwise you're asking for more anxiety and depression. Do yourself a favor and take time out for yourslelf to get these issues under control and then start to search for a mate. Once you're a happier person, you'll be more attractive to the opposite sex, and you'll also feel more confident in your own skin that you can have a relationship with new people...male or female, as friends or more than friends. Take it one step at a time. I was in your shoes. Life's lonely but just having someone of the opposite sex around for you isn't a magic cure...in the long run it actually makes things worse (unless you learn to love yourself first of course)!!

Robbed
09-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Life's lonely but just having someone of the opposite sex around for you isn't a magic cure...in the long run it actually makes things worse (unless you learn to love yourself first of course)!!

This is true. If having someone of the opposite sex was all that was necessary to be happy, there would be no such thing as divorce.

brittypixi
09-30-2008, 03:05 PM
i know its hard to have hope but you have got to! you are going to find a girl that will sweep you off your feet and make you feel amazing, once you find her you will know and she will not screw you over, she will bring love and happiness into your life. but you have got to wait for her, she will come into your life when she is meant to. have hope and try and smile :).