PDA

View Full Version : Should i be freaking out

stjlynn
11-23-2012, 05:40 PM
I woke up this morning with a wicked bad headache I took some Advil and it felt a little better but hasn't completely went away so I took Tylenol an hr ago I don't know if I slept wrong or maybe allergies or start of a head cold but I'm freaking out

mrstanny
11-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Try not to worry. Take painkillers regularly and it should get better. Freaking out will only make it worse!x

stjlynn
11-23-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm freaking out because my head hurts and feels funny. I'm use to taking something and poof it's better

mrstanny
11-23-2012, 06:07 PM
I just meant try to relax. Painkillers should help ive always been told to take them every couple of hours rather than just once and it should be ok after a while. Not sure how the weather is where you are but it could maybe be the start of a cold

Audrey00
11-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Maybe you slept wrong I know I wake up with horrible headaches cause of my neck , it's probably all tension and pain killers don't ever touch the pain the headache cause your muscles are tight in your neck or back . Trust me i was so freaked out I went to the ER for my headaches ha a cat scan and everything was Normal , but if it keeps up and doesn't go away I would see your doctor ;),

dazza
11-25-2012, 04:41 PM
4 possibilites I can think of:

1/ A sinus (pressure) related headache? in which case headache pills won't touch it.

2/ An anxiety headache (and yes, there is such a thing) - headache pills won't touch it either.

3/ Your vision is strained.

4/ Not enough fluids. (Drink plenty of water)

Chiliphil1
11-25-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm with you, I've had some pretty strong headaches for the last 3 days in a row.

I have also had a runny nose, so I am assuming that it's a sinus related issue but I'm not sure, I just try to keep myself from flipping out and worrying too much on it, if I do that it will be a tumor before I know it!

Also the first 2 days of it came with nausea, dizziness, and disorientation too so that was really fun