PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

mrstanny
11-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Im new here just looking for advice and support i guess. Ive suffered with depression and anxiety for a few years on and off but this last month has been terrible. I constantly feel scared especially at night. I have an 11 month old and im always stuck at home i think thats what has made me get so bad this time. Its such a horrible feeling i just want it to stop :(

mw0929
11-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi & welcome! I just joined yesterday and have quickly learned there are many people out there you can relate to. Good thing is, you are not alone. There are a lot of good people on here that have great advice and can relate.

mrstanny
11-23-2012, 06:18 PM
It is nice to have people to talk to. Ive kept myself quite isolated for a while now and it came to a point where i felt like i had nobody. Im really trying now to make some changes for my sons sake

mw0929
11-23-2012, 06:27 PM
It is nice to have people to talk to. Ive kept myself quite isolated for a while now and it came to a point where i felt like i had nobody. Im really trying now to make some changes for my sons sake

Well we are here if you ever need to talk. I have family and friends to talk to but I don't think they truly understand how I feel. You are definitely not alone!

mrstanny
11-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Thank you. I know what you mean about people not understanding. Its difficult for them to understand unless they have been through it themselves

onedayatatime
11-23-2012, 07:53 PM
You aren't alone. Sometimes I feel like Im just a burden to my friends. My parents don't get it. They just tell me to get over it or what's the big deal. I have made an effort to find support groups here and other places. I want to try group therapy sometime.

Best of luck to you.

Marni.