PDA

View Full Version : Rough day

wynlowe
11-22-2012, 01:42 PM
I WILL BEAT THIS AND GET BETTER! I KNOW I CAN FOR MY KIDS MYSELF MY FAMILY . I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL!! TODAY IS HARD HOUSE FULL OF FAMILY BUT IT IS TOO OVERWHELMING TO JOIN. MY CHEST AREA HURTS DAY 9 TONIGHT OF CITALOPRAM. TOOK LORAZAPAM EARLY IN THE MORNING AND UGH. HARD TO EAT BUT I HAVE BEEN MAKING MYSELF EAT. Actually overkilled on the Chinese last night which sucks because my stomach is haywire from this anxiety!!!! OH ONLY PLACE WHERE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN SUPPORTIVE JUST WANTS ME WELL. ME TOO I WANT TO BE BETTER WITHOUT RACING THOUGHTS AND PAIN UGH FOCUS AND WELL WHAT NORMAL COULD BE WOULD BE GREAT!!! THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING A BETTER HOLIDAY THAN ME!!!

agraves911
11-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Holidays stress out the best of us. Even those without anxiety or depression get stressed out during the holidays. Something about having a house filled to the freaking brim of people drives us crazy. We need our space and its impossible to do so when the entire freakin family is in your face trying to FORCE you to enjoy the holiday. This might make you feel better; even people without anxiety don't deal with the holidays well

alankay
11-22-2012, 04:46 PM
MSG can aggravate anxiety so make sure the Chinese is without the MSG. Alankay.

Sedigive
11-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Holidays can be very stressful. They are for me. My anxiety kicks up a few nothces. It gets overwhelming because you want everything to go perfectly, your family to get along etc....