PDA

View Full Version : Speaking

kasiejuhnay
11-21-2012, 10:16 PM
I first started having anxiety when I was 15. I am now 27 and for the most part I had learned to control it. I lost my mom a year ago unexpectedly due to anxiety and drugging herself(prescription) for problems she only thought she had. I lost my grandpa last month...and now I have no one left fr that side of the family. I have been anxious ever since...some days worse than others. Recently the problems have been dizzy at work, my left eye is blurry, and I feel like I'm going to have a seizure. I have never had one before but witnessed my best friend having one earlier this year. A new thing I have noticed is that when I'm anxious, or mad, I can hardly speak. It's almost like my mouth won't move and the words don't come out...or they don't come out right. Does anyone else experience this? Or is it something else?

dazza
11-22-2012, 12:23 AM
High anxiety or being mad is like having an inner energy that sometimes makes you want to explode or go wild.

I get annoyed at certain stuff at work, but I have to keep it in and act professionally... but on the few occasions when I have had to vent, unless I'm very careful & calm myself first, it's very hard to control what I say.

This is nothing unusual. The mind is pre-occupied with emotion and isn't concentrating on speech.

star1234
11-22-2012, 04:49 AM
I agree. I sometimes have trouble speaking. I also can't get my thoughts straight. Things come out wrong which gets me more frustrated.

angieproc1977
11-22-2012, 05:27 AM
This happens to me too I can't seem to think what I'm saying and sometimes it comes out all wrong, I get frustrated too and short tempered x