PDA

View Full Version : Real shitty night pardon language

wynlowe
11-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Last night my dose of antidepressant was upped from 5 to 10 mg it was my 7 day on them. I could not sleep at all and my body ached so bad like it did before I had mess or even knew I had this disorder. I am scared and I just want to better much like all of you on here. Ugh sorry to vent I just want to be me again.

Jhncf
11-20-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm on my 6th day of Citalopram and i've hardly slept since I started them! Apparently it gets better in time though.

wynlowe
11-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Good to know I am not alone. It just seems so scary you know? Never been this way before. I hope you get better soon.

drmills
11-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Hope you feel better soon.

eyebob
11-21-2012, 03:44 AM
My experience with lexapro was similar, after about 2 weeks i started to feel much better. Its hard to be patient when you feel this way, believe me.

klord6
11-21-2012, 04:13 AM
I'm on citalopram (20mg) and I've been soooo tired. Do you think I should start with Wellbutrin? My NP told me it would take away the negative symptoms. I seem to be having the opposite of people here so I just want your opinion!

alankay
11-21-2012, 06:27 AM
I never slept well on lexapro or citolpram(lexpro's brother) but do OK on prozac. Alankay

LornaLoo
11-21-2012, 07:15 AM
I'm on fluoxetine which takes a couple of weeks to set in but im sleeping better than ever now :) perhaps explain to the dr that the new strength of drugs is making it very difficult to sleep, maybe they can change it?
I tried sleeping pills and everything before I was put on fluoxetine but nothing helped me sleep. Although i found when I stopped thinking about wanting to sleep and started trying to stay awake, it actually helped me sleep. Like reverse psychology on yourself haha. Hope this helps a little x