PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms

quinn88
11-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Does anybody else get pains in there heart!?

star1234
11-19-2012, 07:47 PM
All the time. It comes and it goes. I think that is a major symptom for most of us that suffer from anxiety. I've gotten myself checked and have been fine but I'm going to go one more time to convince myself that I'm fine.

destiny880
11-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Yes!!! Is soo annoying!!! I have called my doc and they have chekd me and they tell me im fine nothing is wrong

dazza
11-20-2012, 12:21 AM
I shall write the obvious: If the pains are actual heart pains then you have a problem
Have you been checked out?

However, where anxiety is concerned then I'm sure you've read already that left breast / armpit / arm pain is VERY common.

If it's heart disease then heart pain will worsen during exercise. Breathing will become difficult and pain may radiate down your left arm.

This is most likely to be a chest muscle / cartilage issue, such as costochondritis (tietze's syndrome) - inflammation of the cartilage that connects the inner end of each rib with the breastbone.

eyebob
11-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Yes, get shooting pains there for years, have had multiple physicals over the years, no issues.....in looking back, i am beginning to think that a lot of my weird pains etc. Are probably anxiety related. At least thats my current thought.

dazza
11-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Eyebob square pants

drmills
11-21-2012, 03:06 AM
Sometimes anxiety can manifest as chest pain. It is, however, very important to get any kind of cardiac symptoms checked out by a licensed physician as these can also be symptoms of a life-threatening heart condition.

n1ck13
11-21-2012, 04:29 AM
Does anybody else get pains in there heart!?

I get chest pain that feels like my muscles are being ripped :/ been to the dr and been told its just inflammation but it comes and goes with no real reason..