PDA

View Full Version : Another day, another problem..

Jhncf
11-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Right I have barely eaten in days. Have hardly left my bed either. Haven't drank much either, every time I get up I feel dizzy and my legs get wobbly and my heart starts beating really hard. Don't really feel hungry or thirsty and feel pretty weak. The eating problem is because my throat feels tight and like there's a lump in it, keeps clicking and I'm burping alot. My sleeping is twrrible and i'm sweating quite a bit and i'm quite shaky. I had a cold a couple of days ago and can still feel a bit of stuff in my throat and chest. Got derealization and a bit of weakness in my left arm. Hardly sleeping at all. Is this really just anxiety? I've asked about this before but not with the whole list. Thanks guys.

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Yes! I've had all them symptoms with my anxiety, it also sounds like a bit of a bug, have you been to the doctors ?
I have currently got the burping thing, mines trapped wind! Yours might be too! Do you eat a lot of rubbish foods ? Trapped wind is so painful and it feels like I need to burp but nothing is there!

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 02:15 PM
Ps, I've once lost about 8lbs whilst being bad with anxiety I could not eat! X

star1234
11-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Ive also dealt with a lot of belching since my anxiety kicked in at full force. My chest pains ate not as strong and they come and go. My belching had diminished. I haven't had your other symptoms but its possible or can be the flu. Do you live with anyone that can make you some goody heart soup?

Jhncf
11-19-2012, 02:29 PM
It doesn't really feel like flu though, just feel horrible mentally and physically :-( I have an appointment tomorrow morning.

dazza
11-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Right I have barely eaten in days. Have hardly left my bed either. Haven't drank much either, every time I get up I feel dizzy and my legs get wobbly and my heart starts beating really hard. Don't really feel hungry or thirsty and feel pretty weak. The eating problem is because my throat feels tight and like there's a lump in it, keeps clicking and I'm burping alot. My sleeping is twrrible and i'm sweating quite a bit and i'm quite shaky. I had a cold a couple of days ago and can still feel a bit of stuff in my throat and chest. Got derealization and a bit of weakness in my left arm. Hardly sleeping at all. Is this really just anxiety? I've asked about this before but not with the whole list. Thanks guys.

Have you been to the docs yet? You keep posting stuff about no gag reflex and throat issues... yet, it appears you're not doing much to help yourself.

You think NOT eating / sleeping / drinking gonna help you? ut uhhh... it's gonna make things a whole shit loads worse.

I reckon you've got some kinda throat infection and you need to get this looked at ASAP.

dazza
11-19-2012, 02:30 PM
I have an appointment tomorrow morning.

Ahh, ok... thank god.

At least get some liquids down you... and food if you can (soup if you have it?)