PDA

View Full Version : Something stuck in throat! Need to burp

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 11:29 AM
Does anyone get this ?
I'm not too sure it it's trapped wind, acid or anxiety!
It feels like I have something trapped in my throat and I keep burping to try and get it out it feels like I need to push something out of my throat that's not meant to be there ? I have also been gassy all day too, from needing to go to the toilet to burping naturally quite a lot :s

Amr
11-19-2012, 01:35 PM
No that's Anxiety For Sure It feels as if There is a lump in your throat right ? If so its Anxiety Because I get it 24/7

dazza
11-19-2012, 01:55 PM
NOOOO... it's a FROG!

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah a bit of a lump but it's more than I need to burp than anything else, I thought it was trapped wind so I had a can of coke and the loud burps that where coming from me where disgusting lol, they went on for about 10 seconds too lol so i think it's a bit of trapped wind if not both! I have pains with it too and I feel sick! X

dazza
11-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Yeah a bit of a lump but it's more than I need to burp than anything else, I thought it was trapped wind so I had a can of coke and the loud burps that where coming from me where disgusting lol, they went on for about 10 seconds too lol so i think it's a bit of trapped wind if not both! I have pains with it too and I feel sick! X

No change there then... lol

Same again tomorrow? :-P

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Hahaha yes I will be stocking up on cans of coke :p

dazza
11-19-2012, 02:32 PM
I think you should video the burps & stick it on YouTube!

The louder the better.

I burped so loud once I made next doors dog bark. Now THAT'S an achievement.

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Hahagah! Oh yes I think ill do that! Ill prob get over 1 million views and become famous by next Monday with this wind lol! It's strong enough to slow anyone away! Lmaoo cringe

dazza
11-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Hahagah! Oh yes I think ill do that! Ill prob get over 1 million views and become famous by next Monday with this wind lol! It's strong enough to slow anyone away! Lmaoo cringe

Was the gah bit in your hahagah because you burped half way through laughing?

Cooool!

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Hahahaha yea told you I was a pro at burping!!!!! No but honestly it's soo annoying I sound like a man or a wild animal do you know any tips to get away trapped wind?

dazza
11-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Google it. You'll see plenty of off-the-shelf products (but speak to your parents FIRST before buying) for future reference, and you'll find lots of natural methods... like, standing straight and touching your toes a few times... or kneeling on the floor with yo butt in the air, etc.

Personally, if it's really bad I'll just lay flat on my back... perhaps kneed my stomach a little and let it find it's way out naturally :-)

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Thanks very much for your help once again :) I've had it since last night hiw long does it stay ?

dazza
11-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Trapped wind for a person without any underlying illness causing it - should only last a few hours maximum.

Trapped wind for a person with anxiety disorder, or in a state of panic can last MUCH longer - since an anxious stomach is an unsettled stomach... AND muscles tend to tighten, which can inhibit gas from getting out.

If you've got any stomach settlers in your house then go take the recommended dose (but make your parents aware)

If not, then just go lay flat on your back and massage your stomach.

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 03:24 PM
I think ill get my mum to go out and buy me something tomorrow if it hasn't gone away, but until the mean time I'm going to relax in bed and massage my stomach try to see if that works!

dazza
11-19-2012, 03:26 PM
lol... ok, have fun! :-)

You know what... my stomachs turning now! your fault!!! lol

nicole123x
11-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Lol !! Oooooo maybe.... We could have a burping competition :p

Amr
11-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Don't Worry here is a link That has everything about Throat lumps caused by Anxiety http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/symptoms/lump-in-throat

Jinaiya
11-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Any chance you could be suffering from heartburn?

I have suffered from GERD for about a year now. I often feel like there is something stuck in my throat (even as we speak). The sensation varies from a feeling of a piece of hair, a chunk of food, a marble...

Gas and burping is pretty typical of heartburn too. Have never felt so gross in my life, burping and gassy for much of the day. I get cramping and bloating as well. Sometimes my abdomen puffs out so much I look pregnant!!

And stress can cause these problems. Just something to look into.