PDA

View Full Version : Help! Not having a good day!!

1Laticia
11-18-2012, 05:09 PM
My symptoms are coming back crazy. After not having head pressure and dizziness for weeks. It's back and has me wondering if I have a brain tumor again!!! Like I have tension in my forehead and temples, like I can't seem to be able to relax my eyebrow and like I get dizzy spells in which I feel dizzy out of nowhere it scares me and me worrying makes it worse!! Help! I can't go to the type doctor cause my dad is having issues with our insurance.

1Laticia
11-18-2012, 05:17 PM
It only happens when I'm sitting still. Also, I have a cold maybe head pressure from a cold I have some nasal congestion. Idk!

Str8crew
11-18-2012, 07:22 PM
I have the same symptoms and totally convinced myself Friday night that I must have brain cancer! Sorry you're going through this.. Just know you are not alone. keep telling yourself it's anxiety and keep yourself busy... Thats what helps me... Hope things get better

trinidiva
11-18-2012, 07:25 PM
I think its probably due to your cold, or perhaps a tension headache due to your anxiety. I highly doubt it has anything to do with a brain tumor....you would have a bunch of other neurological symptoms, if that were the case.

1Laticia
11-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Yeah It's just really scary when it's happens. But Its never constant like the last time I went through these symptoms was in August. And now they are back