PDA

View Full Version : Lonley

lizzie
11-18-2012, 04:24 PM
I would love to be in a relationship with some one else that has gone throu wat Iv got throu anxcity wise, do they excist ? X

j2005
11-18-2012, 08:07 PM
Lizzie,

No you don't. It's better to have someone who is healthier around...if not, you could easily feed off of each other. Besides, that's why you have us.
We understand.

James

AceParadox
11-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Yeh james is right. I used to be close with this girl nearby where I live, and she had anxiety and such. Once I developed anxiety I couldn't even hang out with her because if she started getting anxious, I would get anxious and we'd just be stuck both being anxious each amplifying the others.

It is better to be with somebody who doesn't have anxiety, but would be understanding of your condition and be supportive ;] in my opinion.

alankay
11-19-2012, 11:59 AM
I think having someone who understands and believes you(empathy) but is not anxious to the point of having a disorder of any kind. My gal is understanding and not anxious(maybe a tad high strung at most) ):. She calms me and when I tell her I'm anxious, she believes me. Alankay.

flower4
11-19-2012, 01:31 PM
It's much better to have someone who hasn't been though the same as they will help give you a boost. Most of the time ppl with anxiety can often be attracted to those that are more confident than themselves. Hope this information helps :)

dazza
11-19-2012, 02:05 PM
God, imagine it...

A good night out would be one where you both managed to step outside the front door and stay there for more than 10 seconds.

A really WILD night out would be a combined trip to A&E.

A holiday would be a week in hospital together.

Sex would simply NEVER happen.

There'd be more vitamins in the cupboard than food.

An ECG machine would be your dream electronics gadget.

and so on...

A nightmare I suggest!

lizzie
11-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Hahaha the post that u have all put made me laugh out loud it really tickled me , so bottem line is try and go with someone who is mentally stable , cos 2 fruit loops make a straight jacket x

j2005
11-19-2012, 07:38 PM
1 that's funny stuff Dazz