PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! I want to scream. Or go into hiding

meggs
11-18-2012, 06:48 AM
So watching a movie last night and out of NOWHERE my head starts spinning things are blacking in and out I can't breathe start freaking out and tell my other half to call 911! My other half refuses! Tells me it's just anxiety! I refuse that it is. Thought I was once again dying! It was nuts. Started puking after took an Ativan and Kaye's down and finally it a grip!

meggs
11-18-2012, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE="meggs"]So watching a movie last night and out of NOWHERE my head starts spinning things are blacking in and out I can't breathe start freaking out and tell my other half to call 911! My other half refuses! Tells me it's just anxiety! I refuse that it is. Thought I was once again dying! It was nuts. Started puking after took an Ativan and Kaye's down and finally it a grip!
Is it normal to feel that from anxiety and it just come out of nowhere!!! I mean for goodness sakes I was just watching a movie! Well and having heart palpitations. But didn't think I was anxious.

meggs
11-18-2012, 06:51 AM
It didn't post all of it the first time. Anyway. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way at least I hope not! I keep feeling like I'm going to die and everyone is gonna look back and see that I was right. Okay can I scream now! Think I will.

meggs
11-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Sorry about all the spell checks! I'm new to this. Any way to delete or edit a thread you've posted from app???