PDA

View Full Version : Fed up...

dantheman9001
11-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Last year i lost quite alot of weight. I was going to the gym, eating healthy and my mind was at ease. I started to get stressed at work and my weight crept up and i started to feel anxious. Im so fed up my anxiety is really bad at the moment

IRONS080
11-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Last year i lost quite alot of weight. I was going to the gym, eating healthy and my mind was at ease. I started to get stressed at work and my weight crept up and i started to feel anxious. Im so fed up my anxiety is really bad at the moment

Exercise is so important in controlling anxiety, try to do some every day. I did some exercise this morning and my mind hasn't been this quiet in a long time.

Work stress is a tough one, what is it that stressing you? Too much work? Idiot boss?

AceParadox
11-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Idiot co-workers? O.O

IRONS080
11-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Idiot co-workers? O.O

I know the feeling. I'm reading a book at the moment called 'dealing with people you can't stand'. It's to do with removing emotions and focusing on the task in hand. It's pretty good.

What are your idiot co workers doing that's giving you beef?

j2005
11-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Dan,

It's all about discipline...Take incremental steps to get back where you need to be. Then you'll feel good again,

James

eyebob
11-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Work stress that leads to anxiety always has some underlying/alternate cause, its not the people, its where you go to when in this situation. I dont have an answer other than to suggest where you stress really comes from, it should mitigate your anxiety. That has helped me.