PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety sucks!

clinb
11-14-2012, 02:10 PM
I get anxiety alot!! I will be sitting there just fine and then it feels like it just hits me, I get super tired, hot, irritable, and sometimes feel very panicky and other times just BLAH and yucky.. It's so hard to explain to people and its frustrating not knowing where it comes from! Does anyone else have this feeling and how do you deal with it?

nicole123x
11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Yes !! Anxiety hits me so random and hard !! I just have to calm myself down and try to forget about it and it soon all passes :) try some breathing techniques x

clinb
11-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Do you know of any good breathing techniques, usually when it hits me I get so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, do you get that feeling?

nicole123x
11-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Yes !! Anxiety takes it all out of me badly !! I feel drained after an attack or such , do you have an iPhone because there's some good apps I can tell you x

clinb
11-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Yes I do! I've tried a few but none of them were that good, that would be great.. Thanks

clinb
11-14-2012, 02:46 PM
I do have an iPhone, I've tried a few but can't find any good ones! That would be great! Thanks

nicole123x
11-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Try download these:

Breathe2Relax (that's really good for breathing!)

Relax Lite (basically a hypnotist that talks to you)

CalmingSounds

- basically go on App Store and in the search bar type in 'anxiety' 'relaxation' 'calming' 'soothing music' ect I get mine all from there I do them all every night :) good luck x