PDA

View Full Version : An Irrational Perception of Pressure?

Brittania
11-14-2012, 06:11 AM
Hi everyone,

I'd like to post to ask a question about a few random issues I seem to be having. For the last week or so, I've had an incredibly erratic sleep routine. To the point I've deviated between waking at 4:00pm to 12:00am to 8:00am. I've now been up for 20 hours.

It seems that no matter when I sleep, I seem to be waking and having an issue. Keep in mind I constantly use the computer. I mean 14-16 hours a day. Thing is, I always have. Never had a single problem. Not one. It seems that I have problem focusing my vision on just about anything. Far away, up close, if I change back and forth, it makes me dizzy, my eyes blur a lot, it's hard to keep focus, I become tired and my ears ring constantly. There's pressure in my nose and eyes that makes me want to sleep. Right at the bridge of the nose and edge of the eyes. Right now, it's quite bad. But

Of course, this brings the usual spate of fears. BRAIN TUMOUR! DYING OF SOMETHING IRRATIONAL! DEATH!

Tonight I'm going to ask that my doctor tries me out on anti depressants. Until that point, may I ask, what should I bring up this evening in regards to this? Is there any chance this is of danger? I'd never had any eye problems at all before this. It's just the last week that it's suddenly gone boom!