PDA

View Full Version : Pills

star1234
11-13-2012, 07:22 PM
My newest addition to my phobia/anxiety is not being able to swallow pills no matter what size they are. I'm 44 years old and have to crush my Aleve and or my antibiotics. I dread having to take any life saving medication.

star1234
11-14-2012, 05:20 AM
I don't know what smarties are. But I don't have any particular thoughts other then I feel the small ones get stuck in the back of my throat I think my mind puts that weird feeling in the back of my throat as if the pill did not go down. I can shove a bunch of food down after it and I still have that sensation. I have to carry my pill crusher everywhere I go just in case.

star1234
11-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Yes I use to be able to drink pills up until 3 years ago. I was taking a little tiny one and I felt like it did not go down or back up. All I remember is shoving tons if food down my throat because I thought I was going to choke. That did me in. It happened to me again at a movie theater with the same pill and since then I can't swallow pills. Right now my cholesterol is a little high and of course I'm dieting and exercising so u don't have to take a pill.