PDA

View Full Version : Any advice

jason787
11-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Does anybody suffer from de-personalizion/realization? I just wanted some advice on how to make
It less of a big deal? Maybe I should exercise when I feel it coming on? I've been at home 24/7 recently and my anxiety has been through the roof, probably because I sit around all day bored therefore I focus my thoughts on my anxiety and by midday I'm a nervous wreck! I think I fear the feeling of de-personalization so much that it just worsens my anxiety. I need to let it not bother me but it's too hard. I tell my self It can't harm me and it will go away, it always does. I just wondered if anyone had any better advice. These last few days have been a nightmare! I want the feeling to not bother me but I can't seem to stop it from worrying me.

harleygrl8
11-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Its hard when u feel trapped at home and u feel like u cant remember how to be social. Happens to me alot! You just gotta try n fight through it and most importantly get out in the world with someone you trust. It will be challenging but when u suffer with anxiety u need to try n be out as much as possible so your isolation doesnt become more severe. Just my thoughts...

mellymel
11-13-2012, 04:49 PM
I spend a lot of time home now since I became a mom and I have to find something to do everyday to get out of the house. Even if I just go grab a tea or something from Starbucks it helps break up the same old routine of everyday and it helps break up the time that seems to be empty. It is def hard to sit in all the time when your anxious and your thoughts roam wild.