PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what's wrong with me...

angelofmusic
11-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Okay so a few years ago I was treated for OCD. I no longer see my theripist and I am much better though do have ups and downs with my OCD. However sometimes i'm scaed there is more wrong with me I don't want to self diagnose but I don't know what this is. I'm scared to go back to my doctor incase everyone things i'm maybe just reacting to a bit of a bad time in my OCD. I don't know I feel like its more. I struggle with situations where I can't cope with confrontation. I get really upset and frightened over it. I worry horriffically over things like right now. I feel just really down and like stuf just hasn't worked out for me. I have had a lot of crap thrown at me over the years feel just so totally fed up. I feel just so I don't even know anymore...I hate how horridly panicy and unhappy I feel its like total freak outs I don't know if all this is normal or if its something else. I don't know what to do anymore because sometimes I feel ine then I get liek this...I don't know what to do or what this is, I don't know who to talk to...please help

harleygrl8
11-13-2012, 07:57 PM
ocd is common amongst us anxiety suffers. You really need to find a good doctor whos caring and not about numbers..... stay away from stimulant anti depressants they tend to make symptoms worse for most people. And get on a good med like xanax to help u cope when u cant on your own. And find a therapist that fits your needs. Hope that helps.