PDA

View Full Version : Need cheering up

StaceyEaster93
11-13-2012, 02:48 PM
I've had such a horrible day today. Been crying on and off all day :( plus I'm worrying about coming off of my tablets and starting new ones. I haven't even started them yet and I'm already worrying! Grr. Anyone free to talk? Just need cheering up :(

IRONS080
11-13-2012, 03:37 PM
I think there are so many positives about your day, you've had the courage to see the doc and address the challenges you have. Your doc has taken positive action (mine looks at me as if I'm mad and doesn't help at all). You have new meds that many people have found life changing. Regardless of how you feel you are taking positive steps, be proud of yourself!

StaceyEaster93
11-13-2012, 03:46 PM
I think there are so many positives about your day, you've had the courage to see the doc and address the challenges you have. Your doc has taken positive action (mine looks at me as if I'm mad and doesn't help at all). You have new meds that many people have found life changing. Regardless of how you feel you are taking positive steps, be proud of yourself!

Thank you so much!! That's actually made me feel a little better. At least I've taken the first step x

jerry
11-13-2012, 04:02 PM
I think everybody has to find the right meds, and maybe these will work for you.
I was feeling like crap again this morning and not wanting to go to the postoffice and then the bank but i made it.
and now i`m feeling good.
I hope you feel better soon.