PDA

View Full Version : Uncomfortable feeling in my left forearm.

Jinaiya
11-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Have been waking up occasionally to one, or both of my arms tingling and feeling numb in the middle of the night. Last night was particularly bad, with both arms, and my anxiety was super high.

All day today my left forearm feels off... Its kind of a burning feeling right near the middle (in between my elbow and hand) and off to one side (the right side to be exact).

Is this an anxiety thing or maybe just a pinched nerve thing? I've been on my computer a lot in the last few days and wondered if maybe thats what had done it.

Of course my anxiety wants me to believe its a heart attack or stroke but I'm trying really hard to be logical here.

nicole123x
11-13-2012, 02:15 PM
When I was just on early stages of my anxiety I used to get the burning sensation and my family used to think I was going crazy! Recently I've had it again, but not as much, I just get the arm pains and muscle aches now.. But yes it's definitely anxiety not a pinched nerve or anything :) x

charm429
11-13-2012, 03:32 PM
That happens to me my limbs go numb at night today i was at work and my one arm felt weak I was very anxious at work and I always thinking I am having a stroke my fingers almost feel tingling. But not really I feel like I'm going nuts I cried alot today