PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

sylvina
11-13-2012, 11:14 AM
So after not having anxiety symptoms for quite some time now , today it has come back , im hoping today is a one off , im in a good place in my life at the minute and happy, but this still affects me , hate it so much its the thoughts that scare me the most

harleygrl8
11-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Ive been havin anxiety/panic attacks since 2006... i know how it feels to be doin so good and them boom they just start manifesting again... can be a real downer, but ya just gotta keep hoping the peaceful days return

Chiliphil1
11-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Me too, been having all my old feelings and pains all over.

The biggest thing is to remember that it's anxiety and it will pass, don't feed it and make it worse. Seems like anxiety comes in cycles. I think what happens is that when we're having it we do the things that help us feel better and when we're not having it we go back to normal routines and this allows it to come back.. Vicious cycle, but it is what it is.

j2005
11-13-2012, 07:01 PM
Relapsing for a brief season is quite normal. You've been through this before, so recognizing and understanding what is happening is critical to a quick recovery.

Revisit what helped you overcome it previously.

Recognize your body is stressed...maybe time to give it more rest, meditation with deep breathing, light exercise, peace.

Hang in there, you'll get through this again,

James