PDA

View Full Version : Citalopram

StaceyEaster93
11-13-2012, 01:45 AM
Does anybody know how long the side effects of citalopram can last?

brittanylee
11-13-2012, 02:00 AM
I know everyone has different reactions to different medications but I was on this started on 10mg and it made me so depressed and I kept having suicidal thoughts. just be careful with it and good luck dear. im still trying to find a good medication

StaceyEaster93
11-13-2012, 02:04 AM
I have been on them before for about a year and they were fine, but I have just started them again and have been on them for 4 weeks today and they just seem to be making me worse to be honest. I'm only on 10mg so I'm not sure if I should up my dose or change medication? I'm not sure how you spell it, but do any of you know much about setraline? I could have spelt that completely wrong lol, sorry.

StaceyEaster93
11-13-2012, 02:05 AM
I know everyone has different reactions to different medications but I was on this started on 10mg and it made me so depressed and I kept having suicidal thoughts. just be careful with it and good luck dear. im still trying to find a good medication

Do you have Facebook hun? Or Skype?

Jhncf
11-13-2012, 12:32 PM
I thought I was getting side effects on 10mg but they just weren't working, doctor put me up to 20mg and they worked fine.