PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Day!!!

trinidiva
11-12-2012, 05:19 PM
I had a great, non anxiety filled day today. I had the day off, and the weather today was beautiful......so the family and I got out early and just enjoyed the day........I just realized that it was a non anxiety day.....and I'm so thankful.

Hopefully, this continues....and hope each one of you is having a great day as well.

j2005
11-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Awesome Diva...this should encourage you that better days are coming. When anxiety shows up again. Remind yourself of this day and don't let the fear ruin it.

James

Sedigive
11-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Great! Congrats! Hopefully, I can have a few of those.

star1234
11-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Awesome! That means we all can experience a good day!

lmgibson87
11-12-2012, 07:36 PM
That's awesome. I love having those days, even if it seems like they're rare sometimes. I've been really ill and pretty down lately but whenever I have a semi-good day, I appreciate it more than I ever did when I was healthy. Someone told me recently that sometimes being sick (or having anxiety) can be a blessing in disguise because once you have those good days, you truly appreciate them and make the most of your life because you know what it feels like to not be able to. :)

AceParadox
11-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Those days are awesome. And yes, there will be more to come. One good day, is usually a sign of many many more. Atleast, that's how it is in my experience.