PDA

View Full Version : Wants everyone to know..

StaceyEaster93
11-12-2012, 01:04 PM
I just want everyone on here to know that if they ever need to talk about any of their problems or want advice then I'm here to talk. They say that the strongest people are the ones who have suffered the most. You are all strong, even if you think you're not. You have to be strong to cope with anxiety and panic so remember that! Just think, will all of this matter 5 years from now? We're all in this together, to help each other! I am definitely here to help anyway. Just wanted to get that off of my chest x

jhunter89
11-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Aww how kind and thoughtful :)

jerry
11-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks, always helps to talk to somebody with the same problems!

superanxious
11-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Hey, I need someone to talk to. How can I talk to you? I'm really anxious and scared right now and I'm new here...

lmgibson87
11-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Hey, I need someone to talk to. How can I talk to you? I'm really anxious and scared right now and I'm new here...

Hey there, are you ok ?

superanxious
11-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey there, are you ok ?

Hey, thanks for replying. I am just had an anxiety attack an hour ago and it got me feeling deflated and upset... I'm on the verge of breaking down... =(

lmgibson87
11-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey, thanks for replying. I am just had an anxiety attack an hour ago and it got me feeling deflated and upset... I'm on the verge of breaking down... =(

I'm sorry, they are very draining and terrible to go through :/ I totally understand, I've had so many over the past year. Do you normally have them or is this something new ?

superanxious
11-12-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm sorry, they are very draining and terrible to go through :/ I totally understand, I've had so many over the past year. Do you normally have them or is this something new ?

I normall have them. It's just that right now I got really scared cos after running this morning, my left arm became painful. It's like a twitched nerve or something. I got scared because it's the left part and it's the arm, which is usually associated with heart attacks or strokes. So I did some research online and obviously, I got pretty scary results such as heart attacks and mild strokes. After that, I had this anxiety-slash-panic attack. They are very terrible.