PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy head.

StaceyEaster93
11-12-2012, 03:58 AM
Can anybody else just be randomly sitting there and then all of a sudden their eyes go out of focus and your head goes funny? It's hard to explain, but it feels like your head isn't attached to the rest of your body, yet feels like you're being pushed back or something. I probably haven't explained it very well, but it's such a horrible feeling and sends me into an instant panic :(

dantheman9001
11-12-2012, 05:26 AM
Get that sometimes. Its horrible

raggamuffin
11-12-2012, 05:36 AM
Yeah I get dizziness and disorientation as well. It's one of the more unnerving anxiety symptoms. but the more you foucs and dedicate worry and time to it the longer it'll last. I had a dizzy spell that lasted nearly 2 weeks before it went away. nowadays I accept it and concentrate on whatever it is i'm doing and the dizziness will last half a day at the very most.

Ed

StaceyEaster93
11-12-2012, 05:42 AM
I try to put it to the back of my head and ignore it, but it's so hard to do :( my body just goes into an instant panic, it's so scary.

Str8crew
11-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Yes completely! All day long everyday... Random dizzy spells that hit me out of nowhere! I hate them... But completely understand what you posted. I also get tingling like right behind my ears but I also have TMJ so I'm not sure if any of my symptoms are related :/

dazza
11-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Anxiety, or more precisely fight or flight is the cause of your seemingly innapropriate dizziness.

Your mind BELIEVES you are in danger, therefore it prepares your body for evasion or confrontation of/with the danger.

Remember - there are drastic things happening to major functions of your body. Not least of all increased heart rate, changes in breathing, surges of adrenalin and so on.

Little wonder you feel light headed.

Very few actually faint from these effects, but some do. Best to park your anxious butt and sit it out.

jhunter89
11-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Hahahaha is that your gladiator impression?

jmar1116
11-12-2012, 09:39 PM
I get that feeling too!!!! Soo scary...

rhar
11-13-2012, 03:40 AM
I get this daily all day too!! I hate it and makes me panic too.
It sometimes feels like the floor is moving or I'm in a lift! I just wish it would go away!!!!!!!

StaceyEaster93
11-13-2012, 03:42 AM
It sometimes feels like the floor is moving or I'm in a lift! I just wish it would go away!!!!!!!

I know that feeling all too well! Sometimes it feels like the floor is moving and I will quickly grab onto something because I feel like I'm going to fall over. Always here if you want to talk <3

rhar
11-13-2012, 03:57 AM
Yes me too!! It has made me avoid going places which sux!
I also get numbness in my feet and arms and I hate that too!!! It's all so annoying

dazza
11-13-2012, 04:23 AM

You sure you dont have an inner ear issue / infection?

I feel a bit funny when in full fight or flight.. but this only lasts for an hour-ish.

rhar
11-13-2012, 04:26 AM
I had my ears checked and he said no! I wish it was so I could get rid of it!!!!

StaceyEaster93
11-13-2012, 04:43 AM
My ears are all fine too, apart from a little ear wax ha ha.

dazza
11-13-2012, 05:00 AM
My ears are all fine too, apart from a little ear wax ha ha.

and potatoes!

yummmaaaa