PDA

View Full Version : "Just Having A Bad Day"

Social Butterfly
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
So Sometimes We All Just Have Bad Days Correct?
When this Happens i Get The Whole "Have You Taken Your Meds" "Do You Think You're Having A Breakdown" Talk.
It's So Annoying, We Are All Entitled To A Bad Day..
Does This Happen To Anyone Else?

Pinkprincess
11-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Oh crap. I don't speak to my only sibling because of this!! Everyone has bad days. This doesn't mean we need to "up our meds" or similar. People piss me off. If you can't see it, it's not there. If anxiety were a broken bone people would have no problem understanding it!!

dazza
11-12-2012, 12:58 AM
So Sometimes We All Just Have Bad Days Correct?
When this Happens i Get The Whole "Have You Taken Your Meds" "Do You Think You're Having A Breakdown" Talk.
It's So Annoying, We Are All Entitled To A Bad Day..
Does This Happen To Anyone Else?

We have good and bad days WITHOUT anxiety disorder - this is natural in all of us.
Bad days WITH anxiety disorder are a whole lot worse.

Notice how some people seem to have good days... EVERY day?
I wonder how the frig they do this. Maybe they're naturally "high" all the time (very lucky) or maybe they fake it.

I know most professional people (directors / high managers) fake it a lot of the time - they have to in order to motivate their staff.

If you're coming across as a grumpy git then often people will play on it. It's human nature for people to love a drama... or pick up on bad vibes.

I've come to the conclusion that if I'm having a bad day... not necessarily anxious, but just generally bad... then I'll either fake it (to prevent people picking up on it) or I'll find someone I know I can trust and have a good rant.