PDA

View Full Version : Off to my Tai Chi Belt Test

trinidiva
11-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Wish me luck folks, I'm headed to my first Tai Chi Belt examination this morning. I will basically have to demonstrate my forms in front of the entire martial arts school and a table of black belts. I'm rather nervous, but I think it will be a nice accomplishment.

dazza
11-10-2012, 06:29 AM
Wish me luck folks, I'm headed to my first Tai Chi Belt examination this morning. I will basically have to demonstrate my forms in front of the entire martial arts school and a table of black belts. I'm rather nervous, but I think it will be a nice accomplishment.

Good luck! I preferred boxing over Judo. I didn't like all the cheesey, varucca-ridden feet in my face!

trinidiva
11-10-2012, 06:56 AM
Lol...I hear you, Dazza. My son takes judo and kung fu. I like judo, its just so ROUGH, slamming your opponent down on the mat.....my son likes it, but I can barely watch the matches sometimes.
My son is actually up for a belt for kung fu today also....he isn't nervous at all.....

Chiliphil1
11-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Don't be nervous, as someone who's been there I promise you the nerves will go away once you get started, you'll find your "zone" and everything else will disappear. Good luck!

trinidiva
11-11-2012, 06:05 AM
Thank you!! It did go well, and my son and I both received our belts. It was a great afternoon!!!!

Chiliphil1
11-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Great job! Glad to hear it

becki
11-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Thank you!! It did go well, and my son and I both received our belts. It was a great afternoon!!!!

That's great news!!!