PDA

View Full Version : Twitch

raggamuffin
11-08-2012, 09:59 AM
My right eye is twitching, ever so slightly. Amusing at first...a bit annoying now after 2 days. Happened after I went to the doctors for acupuncture for my pulled back muscle. Trololol tbh i'm just associating it with that. It's probably just another annoyance to add to the anxiety/stress list.

PS - acupuncture was so damned painful I thought i'd pass out. He said "if your back still hurts next week come back and we can do some more" .. Sod off you sadistic fiend.

PPS - took the car to the garage the alarm has been removed. Great success!

Ed

maggie tia
11-08-2012, 02:28 PM
My right eye is twitching, ever so slightly. Amusing at first...a bit annoying now after 2 days. Happened after I went to the doctors for acupuncture for my pulled back muscle. Trololol tbh i'm just associating it with that. It's probably just another annoyance to add to the anxiety/stress list.

PS - acupuncture was so damned painful I thought i'd pass out. He said "if your back still hurts next week come back and we can do some more" .. Sod off you sadistic fiend.

PPS - took the car to the garage the alarm has been removed. Great success!

Ed

I am a pretty bad sufferer of anxiety, a few months back my right eyelid started twitching not very bad but I could notice now 3 months on it twitches all day it drives me insane, I don't know if its nerves or what

raggamuffin
11-08-2012, 02:56 PM
It'll be stress related i'm positive.

Ed

nicole123x
11-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Apart from eye twitching has anyone had snythung different ? Legs twitching chest muscles ?

dazza
11-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Apart from eye twitching has anyone had snythung different ? Legs twitching chest muscles ?

"Let's twitch again... like we did last summer... ooooooh"

Now then, either:

a/ you're turning into a raging hypochondriac
b/ this is another, significant anxiety symptom
c/ this isn't anxiety

You need to describe, in detail, what you mean by twitching.
If you're talking about the typical fluttery twitch, like what's common in the eyelid - then I will agree that anxiety (and tiredness) can cause this.

Don't forget, the nervous system goes bonkers during elevated anxiety episodes and fluttery twitches in typical areas such as armpit / eyelid / arms / legs is not uncommon.

However, if you're talking severe twitches, like actual physical "jolts" of the legs / arms or wherever, then this doesn't sound like anxiety.

Have you had your holter results back yet???

nicole123x
11-09-2012, 12:48 AM
No I mean like the same kind of twitch in your eye but in your leg muscles arms etc, it just feels like a little vibrating feeling that doesn't last longer than 5 seconds , not had results back yet still waiting :)