PDA

View Full Version : sleep?

camilla91
11-08-2012, 04:43 AM
Just read a post about sleep and I'm a bit confused, what is everyone elses sleeping patterns?
On a good night I'll wake up 1-2 times a night just to sort of check my srroundings lol but usually I wake up 5-6 times a night, its only for a few seconds n I don't open my eyes just sort of remind myself where I am then go back t sleep.. Is this normal? I've done this ever since I can remember, how does everyone else sleep?

LornaLoo
11-08-2012, 05:07 AM
All depends for me.
On a Friday/Saturday night I generally sleep well. But when I know I've got work I really struggle to sleep. I toss and turn all night and often have to rush to the bathroom to be sick. Its awful. Does anyone else find themselves being sick often?
I've tried sleeping pills but nothing helps me sleep. It's something I'm used to now. I'm just thankful for the nights I do sleep!

dazza
11-08-2012, 05:37 AM
I toss and turn all night and often have to rush to the bathroom to be sick.

Lovely! is the where the "LOO" part of your username came from? (because you're always in it) lol

LornaLoo
11-08-2012, 05:39 AM
Haha maybe :p sorry if it was too much info, just wondered if anxiety made anyone else sick.
The 'loo' part actually comes from my parents calling me 'loobyloo' (from andy pandy?)

dazza
11-08-2012, 05:43 AM
Haha maybe :p sorry if it was too much info, just wondered if anxiety made anyone else sick.
The 'loo' part actually comes from my parents calling me 'loobyloo' (from andy pandy?)

"here we go LoobyLoo, here we go LoobyLi..." - remember the song? lol

Yeah anxiety can completely screw your guts up... its very common poppet.
So is constipatiom / diarrhorea / frequent urinating & number-two-ing!

What a delightful disorder, huh?

jhunter89
11-08-2012, 05:46 AM
HAHA I used to call my dolly "boo" cos I couldn't say "looby loo" :)

dazza
11-08-2012, 05:49 AM
HAHA I used to call my dolly "boo" cos I couldn't say "looby loo" :)

And that was just last week.. lmao

I called my Teddy... Teddy. Strange name for a teddy but there ya gooooo...

LornaLoo
11-08-2012, 05:51 AM
Used to have that song sang to me all the time :p my first teddy was lamby. It was a lamb. :)

jhunter89
11-08-2012, 06:18 AM
I had a camel called HUMPhrey haha

LornaLoo
11-08-2012, 06:25 AM
Talking of teddies is making me sleepy..

dazza
11-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Talking of teddies is making me sleepy..

awwwww, bless!

camilla91
11-08-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm not anxious when I go to sleep, I don't think lol I think its some sort of primal instict to make check the house is okay or something stupid! I've done it since I was young :s can that affect the way my brain works? LOL I've also noticed that when I'm very stressed I dont dream.. Well I don't remember..I seem to work better on less sleep then a full 8 hours, I don't know I'm tired and rambling.