PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotherapy

maggie tia
11-07-2012, 04:37 PM
What are people's thoughts on hypnotherapy? I don't want to be on meds.. The herbal things don't work.. Anyone had any success with hypnotherapy?

dazza
11-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Hey

Why don't you try it? just book it and see what happens...

I hear it can work.

I didn't go for it simply because I don't believe in the whole idea of being subconsciously controlled.
I fear I wouldn't take it seriously enough because, well, I'm a bit childish really... I'd probably sit there laughing at the situation and
waste everyone's time.

Oh, and you never know... while you're under, they might tell you to dress as a chicken and do the birdie dance, while live streaming
it on YouTube.

maggie tia
11-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey

Why don't you try it? just book it and see what happens...

I hear it can work.

I didn't go for it simply because I don't believe in the whole idea of being subconsciously controlled.
I fear I wouldn't take it seriously enough because, well, I'm a bit childish really... I'd probably sit there laughing at the situation and
waste everyone's time.

Oh, and you never know... while you're under, they might tell you to dress as a chicken and do the birdie dance, while live streaming
it on YouTube.

I think I will give it a go dazz... Lol hahaha that would be worth a watch on YouTube

trinidiva
11-08-2012, 04:33 AM
I would like to try it,but haven't found anyone around here that is qualified.

eyebob
11-08-2012, 03:45 PM
I've recently found a lot of downloads on hypnosisdownloads.com (I think) and have used 3 of them. I think they do relax me a bit. I downloaded the ones on self-esteem, being too nice, things like that because those are my underlying issues.

rmt

maggie tia
11-08-2012, 04:01 PM
I've recently found a lot of downloads on hypnosisdownloads.com (I think) and have used 3 of them. I think they do relax me a bit. I downloaded the ones on self-esteem, being too nice, things like that because those are my underlying issues.

rmt

I downloaded a few to but I never ever get a quiet moment to relax... I'm going insane

funkstarsista
11-08-2012, 04:37 PM
I found a GP who did it and bulk billed so it wasn't that expensive. It didn't work for me, but it may work for you, everyone is different. Good luck!

dazza
11-08-2012, 05:10 PM
"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes... not around the eyes, into the eyes..."

ANNNDDDDD SLEEP

Now then, put these silver-painted carboard boxes on, pretend you're a TRANSFORMER and have a fight with a microwave oven.

<sets up webcam - live streaming on MicroWaveOven_V's_HypnoticTransformer.com>

eyebob
11-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Maggie Tia

I use them in the early AM when my anxiety completely soars. Its the worst part of my day, by far.

Keep trying to try them, even if just once. They may help.

DannyB
03-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Hey Maggie, I would like to know if you have tried any Hypnotherapy sessions? If so how did you get on? As i am thinking of going down that path before i lock myself away taking tablets.

Jay1985
03-21-2013, 03:12 PM
I done the surtees method (google it)

It's an online hypnotherapy session

I found it to be quite interesting, it definitely has an effect, but probably not as much as it would seeing a proper hypnotherapist

But like I said, it helps, you just gota make sure you're totally relaxed & listen to every word