PDA

View Full Version : So it begins...

sazco
11-07-2012, 12:11 PM
I have friends and roommates.
But I'm not in college anymore.
Here's my problem,
on a daily basis I get to know someone and at the end of the night we either get along great or not at all. I go to bed, and when I wake up I realize I know nothing about the person. I totally forget all about them, I usually have to ask them 3 or 4 times what I know I know I just can't recall.
It's like I have to constantly work on it.
It's like I wakeup daily with a new memory.
My fears I remember...

Polarexpress
11-21-2012, 12:32 PM
I have something similar thing... Its like im talking to someone and ten minutes later i have to go back over everything that was said during the conversation... Same happens while reading/TV, anything that requires me to remember things..

star1234
11-21-2012, 12:58 PM
That happens to me all the time. You need to exercise your brain. You need to make an effort to remember things. I forget just about everything all the time. Can't tell you how much money and jewelry I've list through the years from hiding them in my house and never remembering where I've put them. Not to mention so many other things. I think I have AADHD along with my OCD along with everything else. Because I'm so stressed all the time I have trouble focusing in my case its remembering.

laura84
11-21-2012, 03:21 PM
this happens to me too and I feel like its getting worse. I want to be able to learn new things but I can never remember what ive learned.

sazco
03-19-2013, 01:44 AM
see i can remember doing things and who i was with i just cant remember names and i wont list the things i did the day before in order. but now reading back on this thread thats so old i think im past this because i can remember things now. so i guess disregard this thread. lol. its no longer important unless anyone else would like to comment.