PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack

LornaLoo
11-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Was out with my bf last night and we nipped into macdonalds for a quick drink after swimming. When we were about to leave I suddenly got an intense fear of moving for no reason and felt glued to the spot. I was terrified and couldn't explain how I was feeling, I just couldn't move. I started taking deep breaths and eventually the feeling faded. Has anyone else ever had anything like this? It was a horrific experience.

pandora92
11-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Yes I use to get it a lot! Was there anything in particular that you think caused it?? X

dazza
11-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Ahhh...

You know what you did wrong don't you? well... I noticed you said you only had a DRINK in McDonalds.

Well, McDonalds have a special detection system which doesn't allow customers to go home unless they've bought at least a burger & chips.
Just a drink is not enough.

Clearly the detection system worked and emitted a high-power frequency toward you which stopped you from moving - in the hope you'd sit back down and go buy some delicious, scrummy, healthy food.

Just a thought...

trinidiva
11-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Lol @ dazza, but truthfully, there is some type of addictive quality to that food......

LornaLoo
11-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Hahaha thanks dazza, I think you must be right about that! Usually can't leave without eating something :p

I'm not sure what caused it. I think maybe because I was tired as I had just been swimming? It really upset me, I've never felt that bad before :/

LornaLoo
11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Thank you :) that's made me feel proud so thank you :) I've never been one to let things defeat me. It's hard not to with this but I am trying. I feel exhausted all the time, even though I get at least 8 hours sleep and anxiety just engulfs me. I'm glad I joined this forum because people on here are so supportive!