PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im new !

wheresme85
11-07-2012, 06:04 AM
Hi, I have downloaded this app, I was on another but it all went mad and everyone was fighting
I'm 27 married and have had a anxiety/ panic disorder for 18 months,
Alcohol makes me very anxious hours or a day after drinking,
Hope ur all ok xx

pandora92
11-07-2012, 07:54 AM
Hi welcome!! This one is quite good but don't let some people's negativity get you down! What was the initial cause if you anxiety?? I get very anxious the next day from alcohol too xx

wheresme85
11-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Hi welcome!! This one is quite good but don't let some people's negativity get you down! What was the initial cause if you anxiety?? I get very anxious the next day from alcohol too xx

Hi thanks for the reply, my initial panic attack started cause I had a heart palpitation and then went online to the NHS website typed in my symptoms and it said I was having a heart attack and call 999

Ever since then I get random anxiety and panic attacks, how about you? X

j2005
11-08-2012, 02:00 AM
85, you've learn that our fear of symptoms trigger panic. You have the first clue in overcoming panic.

When you have symptoms, accept them. Once you fear them panic has its way and every time you have a symptom you will panic.

Stop the fear, stop the panic.

Anxiety is a different problem and requires a tad bit more proactive effort. but the above applies as well.

James

pandora92
11-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Mine started from smoking weed with an ex. I started to notice sensations in my body an panic! But after I have up it had already wormed its way in. I'm trying really hard to overcome this, but it is difficult to not fear feelings that feel so real! I'm not going to give up though :)