PDA

View Full Version : Help!

sadieleanna
11-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Anxiety and depression are ruining my life.

str1ker
11-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Mine too! It is sooo annoying. I just can't get away from these thoughts/feelings..What's bothering you?

pandora92
11-05-2012, 01:03 AM
Mine too!! But something I have found is the more you think negatively the worse the anxiety is! Think positively, YOU CAN recover from this!! I was doing so well until I started to let my anxiety control me again and believe in the bluff thoughts and symptoms. But after taking control again and believing in my self I'm starting to feel better already!! Do some research on self help and try to implement them into your life. YOU CAN get better! Just believe it!! Xx

sadieleanna
11-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Where to begin! I've suffered from anxiety since about 11 or 12 (i'm 25 now) and depression for about 4 years. It all stems from feeling that No matter wot I do in life,i'm destined to fail,to be unhappy. I suffer from really bad self esteem issues and lack of confidence. I've always felt like a black sheep and i'm struggling to find my place in this world. There have been days When i feel like giving up. I feel like i'm going to die young,all alone,without having achieved something or made something of my life.

Amr
11-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Me too ptsd literally Ruined My life, I Lost all My friends and i failed my last year in High school, my Parents are fed up with Me, I Lost weight and No more exercise i Have Depression For 8 months with terrible anxiety.