PDA

View Full Version : Flutters, just need some comfort please

defmunel
11-04-2012, 03:42 AM
Woke up at 2am with the skipped beats. I get them occasionally and think nothing of them, but this time they kept going. Back to back to back. For about 2 min. I drank some water, but the panic is still there. The flutters have stopped for now. I know I have a healthy heart. Just went to the doc last week. I also found out last night I'm pregnant. Only 3 weeks. We've been trying for a baby for 8 months. I woke up with the flutters after having some panicky dreams that I needed to take a pregnancy test. I think it's all related to it. Anyway. I just needed a place to write my thoughts down, and hopefully receive a bit of comfort. Thanks guys.

Defmunel

dazza
11-04-2012, 05:36 AM
You've just found out you're pregnant - isn't that obvious enough a reason for some panicky thoughts?

Panic = heart manipulation

Simple as...

jhunter89
11-04-2012, 05:48 AM
It would sure as hell scare me!

dazza
11-04-2012, 05:52 AM
It would sure as hell scare me!

Especially if you'd just had a one-night-stand? lol

jhunter89
11-04-2012, 05:56 AM
Lol that wouldn't happen but I don't want no kids!

pandora92
11-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Dazz a do you get some kind if thrill from being rude to people!! I wouldn't worry about your flutters the body does some strange things during pregnancy!! Congratulations :) xx

defmunel
11-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Thanks pandora. I know my body will have a lot of changes and it will be a fun activity to figure out how to deal with them. Right now I realize I need to drink more water. I already drink a lit, but now it's not enough. It seems to help with the palps. And the flutters haven't happened much since the night before last thank goodness.

And, no offense was taken from dazza. He's actually been very helpful for me in the past. I realize having children is not for everyone, but they certainly are for me! 😊

Defmunel