PDA

View Full Version : chinese herbal medicine anyone?

vonnhelsing
11-03-2012, 12:44 PM
my mom's just come back from korea and she brought me back some chinese herbal remedy for anxiety and panic attacks.
it's called 'Tongren Niuhuan qingxin wan' if anyone wants to do some research. i did, and apparantly it has the ability to revive the dead and unconscious. weird. it's also used when having a panic attack to quickly restore the nervous system to normal.
it cames individually in little boxes. inside the box is a Wax ball half the size of a golf ball. it's literally made of wax and you squeeze the ball open and inside is a malteser sized ball covered in GOLD!! and you're supposed to eat it like it's a chocolate. i had one and it has an intense taste of camphor. all the ingredients are natural. i did feel extremely sleepy after eating it but i also felt a bit sick cause the camphor tastes horrible. the weirdest thing though was that as soon as my tongue touched the ball and i bit into it, i felt something sweep over my brain like the top part of my head something really cold and my head felt very fresh and light for a moment.
anyone know if chinese herbal medicine does have some healing powers?
i do have one chinese thing i cannot live without, 'Siang pure oil' which i use when im stressed i rub it on my temples and inhale it. cant live without it. aaaaand. kung pao chicken every now and again.

jhunter89
11-03-2012, 01:23 PM
I just had chicken fried rice and sweet n sour sauce mmmmmm good ;)

gmb1
11-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Is it a one off treatment or are you meant to regularly take it?

vonnhelsing
11-03-2012, 02:50 PM
delishhhh!!!! :D

i'm not sure gmb1.. my mom said i'm only supposed to take it when im having a panic attack. apparantly it shocks the body to normal. during a panic attack our mind is completely irrational and this herbal ball will snap us back to normal. i think its cause it tastes so horrible we forget all about the anxiety :P boom panic attack ..GONE!