PDA

View Full Version : messed up dreams

recca
11-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Everyonce in a while, I have a dream that my mom dies (not in a peacefull way) or my husband goes missing. I have a great relationship with both. Is that just anxiety? I sure as h*ll don't imagine it or thing about it.

camilla91
11-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Its anxiety, the things you fear are coming out in your dreams, a worry deep down in your subconcious must be about losing ur close ones (we all fear that really don't we?) Anyway don't pay these any attention, I dreamt about freddie krugar last night! LOL scary stuff!

gmb1
11-03-2012, 01:39 PM
That must be a terrible thing to dream about. No doubt it's just a subconscious manifestation probably from another worry or two. I've had similar in the past so don't worry too much

recca
11-03-2012, 04:53 PM
I usually cry pretty hard in my dream. Like sobbing cry. I wake up and my face is wet. Then I get all superstitious and tell someone bc I was told if u tell someone it won't come true. Never been superstitious other than that.

AceParadox
11-03-2012, 06:16 PM
I've been shot with the stomach with a shotgun in my dreams, not fun at all. Stabbed in the back with a dagger, stabbed in the stomach, hit by a car, pushed off a building... ugh. The thing I hate is how the brain can create the feelings of pain that would likely accompany these things so realistically. >.< its scary.

recca
11-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Do u ever wake n feel sore or does it just scare the crap outa ya? I had a friend in HS that said she had a couple dreams bout getting shot and she'd wake up with bruises in those spots..