PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety so bad you don't breathe

disturbedone
11-03-2012, 02:24 AM
I will have that at times for hours on end. I can't stop thinking of the man I lost, every day I have a never ending video playing in my head of All the bad with little good just running through my head. I want him back so badly but it won't ever happen again. But the anxiety, it's so tight. And burns so badly. .

jhunter89
11-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Aw that's so sad :( what happened? (that is if you want to talk about it)

disturbedone
11-03-2012, 11:16 AM
He dumped me. Shrug. It wasn't working and fell to flames basically. Just a sad sob story. It sucks a lot though, feeling so much for one person, it isn't fair. Why would anyone feel so much for one person and not have it returned? How is that even possible?

jhunter89
11-03-2012, 11:27 AM
I imagine I'd feel the same if my man left me, think I'd cry every waking moment of everyday. So i feel real bad for you. How long have you split? Hopefully in time you'll be able to move on. Time is a great healer, or so they say.

disturbedone
11-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Time doesn't heal anything. I don't believe that. You just learn to repress the memories and put on a straight face. But I haven't cried yet. I do little sniffles here an there and then berate myself for it and stop. I just want him. Bleh.