PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so ill again! what can i do?

ellen1
11-01-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm starting to feel so ill again, it's kinda worrying me in my mind but I'm not really showing it on the outside. I've worried myself into thinking I have a brain Tumor or something.
I get headaches in the same place and nausea and twitching, the usual, I've had that all before. New symptoms:
Numbness when I wake up
it feels weird to touch a part of my skin, strange sensations
Blurry vision
I sometimes he little spots and unclear patches in my vision.
When I do gymnastics in cheerleading, after I've done a cartwheel or something my vision goes kinda starry, something ie never head before.
Feeling kinda weird in general, don't know how to explain it.
Getting short of breath and can't breathe properly, out of the blue.

I don't know how it came on so fast. It came out of the blue too. Is this definitely just anxiety? Maybe subconscious? I've had a lot of these symptoms in the past

IMPORTANT NOTE - CAN'T KEEP GOING TO THE DOCTORS AS I'VE BEEN TOO MANY TIMES, MY MUM WON'T LET ME ANYMORE.

j2005
11-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Only thing you can do is get checked out by a doc...if he/she says it is anxiety then accept it and work through this

bellaLove09
11-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Have you had a MRI or CAT scan before?

ellen1
11-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Have you had a MRI or CAT scan before?

Nope, they don't think I need it

bellaLove09
11-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Sounds like it could be bad migraines but I would try to see another doc and don't mention you have anxiety. Because as soon as you say that word I believe doctors treat you differently. They give caution then they would someone else. You sound like you need at MRI ( no radiation) at least to help clarify you conscious and make you feel better. :)