PDA

View Full Version : Anxious about feeling anxious!!

agrlntx
11-01-2012, 08:53 AM
I seem to get anxious about getting anxious...make sense? Yesterday I woke up feeling really anxious and when I went to bed last night I was getting all worked about thinking about how I was going to feel when I woke up. So I got up this morning fine but now I am anxious and tried to eat breakfast and really couldn't and now that makes me even more anxious....it is a vicious cycle!!! AND I am 37 weeks pregnant!!! All kinds if thoughts have been going through my mind!!!

MsMichie
11-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Anxiety + Pregnancy Hormones = Not fun. I hear you, sorry I can't be of any help. But I hope the wave of anxiety goes away. Does it help to reduce the anxiety if you can assume that some of your feelings are pregnancy stress or hormone related?

Do make sure you eat some. Anything healthy that your body can tolerate.

agrlntx
11-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Today has been better! Saw therapist today and that helped. When I am feeling good I can tell myself pregnancy has something to do with my anxiety but in the heat of an anxiety attack all logic seems to go out the window. It helps being on here especially when you get replies to your posts! Thanks for listening!!

nzbritt
11-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Oh I do that alllllll the time. Lovey bed but hate thinking what am I going to feel like when I wake up

wreckingball
11-03-2012, 07:00 PM
I do this too! I'm so terrified of the panic attacks that I work myself up into a panic attack, such a bad cycle!

mike25
11-06-2012, 06:33 PM
That's how I am. Whenever I'm going somewhere I'm afrai I'm going to have a panic attack. It is a cycle, afraid of having a panic attack causes me to have a panic attack. Anyone have tips? I know it's in my head and I'm really ok but it's hard. I try to keep my mind off it and occupied with other things, but sometimes it doesn't help.

I'm going on vacation In 2 days and I very anxious. Small cabin middle of no where, I have to keep my brain going. I think this forum could help but no Internet or cell service out there. Help

teeny31
11-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Yesss I can totally relate! When I was pregnant, I was really anxious. Mainly because I wasn't on meds. I always use to think...how much anxiety Can I take without ending up crazy..well im still here and i like to think Im pretty sane! LoL. Do something nice for yourself. I know its hard with all the thoughts racing...but just remember they are only thoughts. Its such an exciting time in your life:)

teeny31
11-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Mike25,

oh boy can I relate...I really want to go on a cruise sooooo bad. But all I can think of is a ship, in the middle of the ocean, what if I have a panic attack and throw myself over the rail..ahhh I cant swim...ahhhh sharks!!!! hahahaha I know its funny...I think you will have a great time in your vacation. Stay positive!