PDA

View Full Version : Cant take it anymore

n1ck13
10-31-2012, 11:58 PM
;( I'm being treated worse than garbage at work and no one cares and no one wants to do anything about it and I honestly can't take it anymore! I can't leave cause I need the money :( I'm trapped and I'm desperately unhappy :(

Buttercup
11-01-2012, 02:40 AM
How are you being treated at work? What are your colleagues and/or boss doing? There are laws about unfair treatment at work, discrimination, equality and so on. You could look into these. Also you could look for a new job without leaving your work.

cyncyn
11-01-2012, 04:53 AM
I'm sorry for your pain, I truly know how it feels. No one should have to get harassed at work. Me, personally I walked away, maybe wasn't best decision but felt it was the only one. Only you can decide how much you can handle, is there a supervisor/HR person to talk to?

alankay
11-01-2012, 06:14 AM
Nick, for background, are you on any meds or therapy?? Where are you in this respect. If not you need to be on ssri/snri at least for a period. Alankay.

MainerMikeBrown
11-02-2012, 09:26 AM
It's only normal to feel desperately unhappy if you're being treated terribly at work. There would be something wrong if you felt good about it.

n1ck13
11-15-2012, 01:46 AM
Nick, for background, are you on any meds or therapy?? Where are you in this respect. If not you need to be on ssri/snri at least for a period. Alankay.

No I'm not on any medal or therapy, I can't bring myself to seek professional help cause I don't want to be labelled. I know that most of my problems stem from this stupid workplace and I just need to get out and I should be ok :/

daisychain
11-15-2012, 04:13 AM
No I'm not on any medal or therapy, I can't bring myself to seek professional help cause I don't want to be labelled. I know that most of my problems stem from this stupid workplace and I just need to get out and I should be ok :/

I have been though the same problems. I made a realistic list of what will make me happy and start with the first item and cross it off once i have achieved my goal.
ie: change work, while your still working at your current job, search for new jobs and once you have found a job where you feel happy and equal. cross it off.
or
depending where your from, go to work safe and talk to somebody who can help with workplace harassment.
hope this helps and keep your chin up lovely. :)

n1ck13
11-16-2012, 05:46 AM
I had a little win today :) when my bully made a snide comment I actually smirked out loud at her! Hah! And I didn't have any anxiety about it!! I know my victory will be short lives but still, it felt good!! :)

daisychain
11-20-2012, 04:00 AM
good for you. I am proud of you! :)