PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack ADVICE PLZ

destiny880
10-30-2012, 12:00 PM
my left arm and my upper chest keepa hurting and it runs threw my neck. I feel short of breath wen i do stuff like fatige and i get really anxious and nervous when my 2 little ones cry and fight like i tell them to stop and i have to lay down rite away to relax cause then i feel like everything in my cheat closes. Idk what to do any more. Ay advice? Thanks

trinidiva
10-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Sounds like anxiety. You have to take it easy......you should look up meditation.....find a few exercises and use those when you get stressed.

destiny880
10-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the reply yes i try but is to hard to have tine for me.

trinidiva
10-30-2012, 01:55 PM
I have two little ones also, who always seem to fuss and fight...and it drives my anxiety through the roof. I have to take some deep breaths and not get too stressed out.
Boy, do I understand!!!!!

destiny880
10-30-2012, 02:23 PM
Wow girl were on the same page Lol. I love my little ones but can they drive this anxiety crazy heck yea they can. I try to relax and take deep breaths but when they just wont stop fighting or crying rven when im trying to calm them and me down is hard. I just go outside my door and take deep breaths but even so the symptoms are their and thats what frustrates me.

trinidiva
10-30-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm going through that right now. I had to come in here cause i am in the edge of having a full panic attack. My husband made a chicken salad sandwich today and offered me some at lynch time. I took about 3 bites and my lips began to tingle. He has no similiar symptoms. I started to freak out because my lips were tingling, and started to feel like I couldn't breathe. I took 1/2 a xanax which didn't help at all, which actually made me freak out even more. In the midst of all of this my kids are fussing and fighting. My husband tells me "what are you worrying for?" This is all while he has Poltergeist ll, with people screaming on in the background.....I think I may have to find a quiet spot by myself for a bit.

PanicCured
10-31-2012, 04:04 AM
Do this and tell us how it goes:

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?9512-The-Quick-Guide-to-Stopping-Panic-Attacks

destiny880
10-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Yes i feel you. Is hard to control it wen the symptoms are their. Is like how can i realax when all i hear is cruing and do this do that. Is frustrating!

destiny880
11-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Thanks panic cured